Monday, October 16, 2006

Baby Wayne Arrived



As usual woke up to go to work, before I step into the toilet to have my shower, I saw blood.....I guess baby is eager to come. I knew it takes a while to delivery since this is my first delivery. I went to have my breakfast at Mac Donalds before I proceed to the hospital.

Doctor check on me, still yet to deliver she says....She sent me to do an observation to see the contraction, an hr past, doctor ask me to get admitted. I was abit worry by then, I lie on the bed, Dr Tan came, inserted a pills for me to dilate. By then the pain came on and off, guess should be the cervic making way for the baby. Abt past noon, the contraction was not that bad, still bearable...abt mid noon, 3 to 4 plus...the pain was every 5 minutes.....It was bearable though, but i just cried....

About 5 pm, the pain was unbearable, I was push to the labour ward, I still manage to go to pee before my delivery. Once I reached my bed, I was like a patient half dead. The pain was really to the extreme till I almost pass out, I used the gas that make me feel better, I insisted not having epidural as it will have side effect. But the pain was so unbearable till I have the thought of having that jab, I cried so loudly when the nurses see how much the cervic opened....was glad to hear its 8 cm.....I could feel the baby at the tip.....but the doctor was not here yet....The pain makes me even push more, I just could help to control.....

Doctor Tan came, by then I used up all my energy to push the baby out, yes within spilt second when the doctor cover me, the baby was out. She said " Its a Boy" I was so glad he's finally out. I cradle him immediately, the love was indescrible....

It's was finally over, I was happy... its really over.....

1 comment:

Solvil said...

Congratulations sister!