Saturday, March 01, 2008

Little Princess at 28 weeks

By 20 weeks during my first pregnancy, I have already choosen a name for my baby boy. Till now into my 28 weeks of pregnancy, the little princess's name has not been choosen. There are a few names in my mind and yet can't decide one for her yet and since Roy doesn't really like any of the names that I have choosen, I shall pend my list at this moment. There goes the list... Jayne? It sound like Wayne. Charlotte? Isabel? Khloe? Jaclyn? Give me some opinion.

Today went for my monthly checkup and realised that I have put on a whopping 3.4 kg extra. Gynae and nurses asked me to re-weight myself, caused they couldn't believe I put on that much. Yes, its true....in less than a month, I put on that much, partly due to my in take in food. Baby is healthy and weighs 1.18kg. Even Roy was shock that I took so much in this pregnancy, and even sometimes commented "Huh???? Hungry again?? Wah.....really expensive baby!" I know I must cut down on my diet because I do not want to have a difficult delivery, I try to eat lesser but lesser by a little only....Hahah....

Still no time to post my photo logs, will do so when I am free...Here's one for you guys

No comments: