Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wayne Routine to school

Wayne has been to school for almost 3 weeks. He was down with flu virus the very first week follow by diahhorea the following week. The brought the virus back until Jayne and Thaddeus got the stomach flu bug.

I have been going to work an hr late to accompany him to school and also at the same time to clear my Maternity Leave. Without failed, he will cry each time he leave the home and upon reaching the school. Luckily, Wayne stops crying each time he sees the teacher whom he usually stick along with.

Last night, I went to the gym and did not brought him back. I was still worrying about how my ah ma handle him while I am not around. To my dismay, he never cry when he leaves home today, he never cry when he reaches the school. Hm…I was thinking should I stop sending him to school from today on?

Will see how tonight since I promised I’ll bring him home.

No comments: