Friday, December 12, 2008

My Birthday


I was greeted with Sweet Sagittarius at 11.43am...Thanks for the surprise, it was really sweet .....The flower came along with the Safari( 4 little fluffy animals)...I was so happy and overjoyed over the flowers the whole morning and the next one came at 3.54pm.....

The lady of seas....thanks for the 2 special senders for making my day so wonderful, so special and so sweet....as they are my favourite flowers .

The day make is extra special that I had hell lot of wishes as early as 12 midnight....All thanks to our lovely facebook, and thanks to all your wishes ....

Lastly, thank you for sponsoring the DS lite to my "Most Wished Assets" List...everything was so neatly done up...the games, the cover, the screen protector, the battery, the instruction and....... it was all ready for me to start playing right away after I got it in my hand....sad to say, I am still figuring out how to play with it.

The day ended so memorable and unforgettable with me feeling so loved, so fortunate, so blissed, so touched, so sweet....and so and so............and I really love it...thanks...I love you.....I love it....and I love everyone....hahaha........
Good night......
Opps..ya...thank my dept for getting me a lovely cake but sad to say they doesn't know what does the candle represent....They hooked on 4 large candles..which means I am 40 yrs old....:(
Lastly, Thank my buddy for treating me to a nice meal at Thai Express and wonderful box of awfully chocolate Chocolates....

1 comment:

Happy Sistas' Travel Club said...

haha.. maybe to them , u look like 40 years old leh..