Sunday, March 01, 2009

Barney "SIAO"

My dear son is so much more addicted to Barney recently. I really don’t know how to cure his addiction. Everywhere he goes, his will mentioned abt his Barney. This is how he was badly hooked onto this kiddy ride when I brought him to United Square one of the weekends. Everywhere he goes, without failed…he will bring a pouch along with him which consist of all the Barney disc. Because going out without this, would be a nightmare for me…cos I will be searching high and low for just one disc in order to stop his nonsense. So to play safe, one spare disc at home, 1 spare disc at mum’s house, 1 spare disc in my car and lots of disc at my nanny’s house…










Even a small little barney balloon can really make him go mad. So whenever I go to the shopping mall, I am very cautious in the places I go…The moment I see Barney, I SIAM…lol..but his eyes are at time sharper than mine…ended up I give in to buy the Barney for him. Jayne’s birthday is just round the corner, instead of Dora..We’ll going to throw a Barney Theme party for her cum for her Barney SIAO kor kor… Too bad I wasn’t able to get the Barney mascot since there is patent rights..anyway, it already a Barney theme birthday for them… :)


No comments: