I was waiting for him to pick me up from work, the call he made was not that he was reaching but the call I received was bad...bad that my heart sank. Roy called from his work place, informing me that my brother in law was on his way to the hosiptal..his heart beat was slow....The next moment he hung up the phone, I dont feel good. I made numbers of calls to my sister and mum...I kept asking myself what happened and at the same time I pray that he will be well and fine. But no matter how I pray, I felt something bad is gonna happen....Then alot of what if came right into my mind....and I kept telling myseld NO NO...cos his has his 2 angels....1 who is only a month old.
Before I left the office, I called my sister again....Her reply was call me later. Roy reached...with my fastest pace, I get down from my office..still praying hard he will be fine...I called my sister again....this time Henry's brother picked up.....He was crying....my heart sank...he replied...he passed away...my world shattered. I dropped down the phone...I cried and kept asking God why why why...How did it happened? How abt my sis? How abt the 2 angels? I knew no one could ever have take the news....I coukd see Roy shed his tear...He was in silence throughout the journey to the hospital while I was screaming and crying in the car. I knew his heart couldn't have taken it well, just that he brave himself so that he doesn't affect me even more.
When I reached the isolation, I saw him lying there...My tears just couldn't stop...What about my sister. No one can feel how she was....her world collapse into millions of pieces...No one there believe it but he was gone. Whatever words we have tried to put across to her will not help, cos she felt a thousand for him...He was my sister's life, he was her support pillar...he was the one she leans on, cried to, smile at and the very one person she depends on the most. Now he is gone, how? I really dont know how....What we have promised to him will always be a promise...Your 2 angels will be ours and well taken care by us. May you Rest in Peace....watch over them especially my sister....and your 2 lovely angels... You are always our memories...now and forever.....
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment