Monday, August 10, 2009

Jayen Progress

Jayne uttered her first word months ago…she can call ma ma, Ah Tai…She is definitely progressing faster than Wayne. But this is facts that girl progress faster than boys in anything they do. Yesterday, when I was about to leave Ah Tai house, she spoke something that surprised me….She wave her hand and say the 2 words “Bye Bye” which she usually she will just wave and hug her Ah Tai before she leaves. I admit her progress is at the express land. She is able to understand instruction I gave her, like do you want milk? She will goes nod nod. When I punished/scold her, she will stand quietly there but sometimes she just cry to make me feel so pitiful on her. She was on her feet at 11 months and able to be on herself by 13 months…

Everyday when I reaches home from work, I was greeted by 3 little angels..but at times they are devils….one more angel I haven't seen her true colour but when sleeping, she is a devil. Wayne will usually lead by calling Mummmmyyyy…he will drag his word mummy until I answer him…else he will keep on calling me until my attention is on him….Thadd on the other hand will call Ma…. ma…then follow by his seducing smile…his "ma" his always without the God infront…haha..Maybe I am not ready to be the “GOD” that why he still calls me without it. I am still waiting for him to make his full sentence by calling me Godma soon…For jayne, there she run out from the room….ma ma, ma ma, ma ma…haha..her voice when calling me ma ma is so melting…..and she usually get a hug from me for melting my heart.

I really feel so happy to be back home cos I can temporary put away all the terrible stress and work I had for the day to make the night a fulfilling one for me. I look forward to see all of you at home…and not forgetting Tricia…I look forward to hear from you…. :)


3 1/2 devils but at time angels

Po Po


The Clown


The Tom Boy


The Sleeping Devil

No comments: