Wednesday, March 31, 2010

11 more days

Last night while in bed, as I browse my FB pictures of us in Hong Kong. Tears flows....Still couldn't believe he is no longer here....Where is he now? Is he fine in the other world? Is he guiding my sister? Looking after his 2 little Angels? I wonder........wonder how happy he is when he watches over them, seeing how Thadd learns to speak, eat, love, quarrel, fight and many more things he had missed when he was around. Tricia turns from a little baby to a big girl now...of course she is the one who resemble him the most, her style, attitude, character and her face......that one thing for sure, no one can denied that she is....Ah Poh's daughter...

This morning I went to browse my Facebook again.... memories of him kept flashing back ...I started to went to my sister's FB note and read what she wrote. One of the post she copied from my blog entries.....another 11 days ....that will be hell of of memories to be bring back. It was the day that we had celebrated his birthday and Helen's birthday at Downtown East. What will this year going to be like? For sure that somebody who love him deeply will be going through a hard time as the day slowly slip by. I really do not know how the day would be like, but for sure Thadd is going to sing his Daddy a birthday song on Facebook. Hope he is there to listen to even single note of what he is going to sing

I guess we all will have a hard time to cope, it will not be an easy day. Maybe we should have another round of celebration to mark his special day!

No comments: