I didn't have enough sleep for the day before as I was up till 3am to complete the server maintenance. I told myself to get to bed early last night so that I could recover what was lost. As usual when I reached home, my habit didnt changed..Looking at the time, I thought I have a little time for hse chores. Gosh!!! there goes my early night. After I settled the kids and everything, it was again past 12 midnight..sigh!!!
My usual alarm went off twice but I was too tire to even hear it ring. By the time the call from my nanny came in, it was already 7.30am!!! I jump out of bed...quickly shower and get myself prepared while I called my sis to picked up the kids first.
While I was having my shower, he quickly prepared the milk and bring the kids to my sis. When he came back, he took the keys, drove the car down from the carpark so that I could immediately hopped in and drove off ....Yes it at least save me 15 mins from walking to the car and driving it down from the carpark.
I was like wooooow...he's so sweet this time...
Hope there's no more such lateness again...early night today... :D
Thursday, August 04, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment