Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Life in Mountain Home

We have been here for almost 2 complete months, daily routine slowly sets in. Life here is definitely one word to describe 'BORING'. One thing that makes me excited is the weather - Snowing and the other are roadtrips to others states.
Haha..Kind of Envy right? I am going to make full use of my 2 complete years to cover many states as possible in US and till date I have covered Oregon - Portland. Talking about Portland its the only TAX Free State, no wonder a single day in the factory outlet was not enough.
Back to my routine, as usual wake up at 7.15am to get kiddos lunch ready, as their school will heat up their food during Lunch. After sending kids to school, that my ME time for the next 5 hrs or so. I usually have my breakfast, surf net, check news update (And I am not outdated of what's happening in Singapore), online Shopping, facebook. After 11, I get ready the stuff for dinner and some house cleaning. At time, I do baking and my newly tried bakery is the pandan cake...lol. not to forget, I also tried baking Char Siew which was also awesome...really tasty..
As for my house, cleaning here is minimum compare to Singapore, but its still a hell as the house is too big. Climbing the stairs alone is just enough for me to maintain my weight. I can climb up and down the house as many as 50 times a day, so how am i going to gain weight?
For now, my time are more or less fixed, I start to write my blog as often as possible to keep u guys update.
here's are some photo of us over here in MH
So now u know why I like snow...simply so nice!
The kids having a fun time at the back yard
We went skiing at Bogus Basin..I was again impressed. The knew how to Skii without any guidance..
We went to Build a Smurf!

No comments: