Erm....Wow up early to have our breakfast...its was my birthday as well 12th December. I purposely chose this date to be in the EE course so that I will always remeber my experience there. Nothing much...Continue exploring and sharing with Roy. After lunch, we had our sharing again, after which we continue the Sunday mass. After mass, we sat down to talk abt our experiences for the past 3 days....We sat in a big circle and started to share. Mic was pass round and my heart began to pump extremely fast when the mic was about to pass to me. I thought over on what to say before the mic was pass over. Never did I knew that Roy's sharing made me shed tears. He shared that he was reluctant to come to this EE course in the first place as it was my birthday. Everything which he planned did not went smoothly as I insisted to come to this course. He also shared that it was a great experience that he never regret attending....I was totally touched by his words and there goes my tears...haha. A total of 31 couples, 2 presenting couples and the priest sang the birthday song for me. I was really really very touched
All the sharing with I have prepared was totally vanished in my mind...I was lost of words...I quickly thank him for spending his weekend with me and quickly pass on the mic to the next person. What a relief!
After the session, we headed back home and we celebrated my birthday at Swenson with Roy's mum.... : )
----Day 3, 12.12.04 ----
Wednesday, December 15, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment