Sunday, January 09, 2005

House Warming on 08.01.05


Precious moment
Look at this! Isn't it like both of us here? Anyway....Its our house warming day. Invited quite alot of guest and we had to split up into two session with relatives in the afternoon and friends in the evening. We have over 60 guest in all. I was very very happy especially when I saw my best friend, Juliet who came alone, standing right in front of me...I was pretty shocked to see her. Wow.....alone??? Without the company of anyone..That is what I called true friend....I had my polymate here as well....Not really full force...But the people whom I expect all turned up. I was really really in joy....Most of the people whom we invited are mostly my hubby's friends and collegues. My cousin all stayed till dawn to keep me accompany on this joyous occassion...Of course we cannot go without mahjong...Has a few games as well as karaoke session...ended..losing S$28 again... : (

No comments: