As usual we had our annual kickoff overseas. This time round, we went to batam, Turi Beach. Due to the recent Tsunamis, there was an option to opt out in this kickoff. But overall, most of them still went. More or less people will have a phobia when out in the seas. The sea was very rough and the ferry was fighting against the big waves....Up and down...up and down.....When we reach our destination , we were transfer to our resort to join the sales group. Luckily this time their review ended early and we had our dinner early as well. After which we check into our room-----Day 1---------
Woke up early, had our breakfast and we have some ice breaking game follow by the jungle trekking which all are looking forward to. We were divided into 5 group. I was in the red team..We were ferry to the start point of the jungle..Damn hot day....I had to bear with the heat I try to shelther myself in the shade if possible....becos I do not want to get dark...hahaha....We were leading in the first few Kilometres. We had to cross and climb up the small little mountain but in order to do so, we had to walk past a deep muddy patch of water...Oh no...there goes my Reebok shoes...black, old and dirty... My goodness.....I could have brought a cheaper and old shoes. Anyway, those teams that followed us went thru this thick muddy water. We were very exhausted during the journey but was pretty fun as well....we had some games and brain teaser in between the journey...But soon lost to other teams. But when we get back to our destination, the main objective was not to win the game, but teamwork. We had to assembled the jig saw puzzle before we can win. Little did we knew that the puzzle needed all teams to be back in order to fit well. Ended the day with our dinner and drinking session ----------Day2------------
Free and Easy....do not know what to do....Had our breakfast and we went out shopping..Nothing much to do....We ended up going for masssage...As I not into massage, I went for a body scrub and mani and pedicure. Wow...Cost me S$115......4pm gathered at the lobby....Home sweet home -------Day 3------------ Teams : Patrick, Casa. Din, Alfred, Norman, Keave, Eng Leong, Jac, Cindy, Alicia, Zen, Serena
Thursday, January 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment