Monday, September 26, 2005

Sick so sick........

Haiz...been so ill for the past one week, seen the doctor twice and yet never recover. Blame on who?? Myself of course for taking so heaty food and not drinking enough water....Told myself after recovering must really put myself into the water test, at least 3 bottle everyday. Never felt so sick for so long and this year is the most number of times I visited the doctor...at least 8 times since May..scary right...........Never had a fever in my life for 20 over years.......this time so bad that temperature go up and down everyday.....just like a see saw.......feel so weak and yet had to drag myself to work due to the Roadshow and shortage of manpower...Poor Me.....

Yet who knows how fit I am to come to work. My boss can be so cruel, so self-fish even though I told her I might go on MC, she never bother to come back to replace me. The worst part is she can ask my buddy to cancel her leave and let herself go on leave....what kind of boss we have....Haiz..terrible........

Today again drag myself to work. Fever is still there, but who knows....and worst thing is my mainland "auntie" came not at the right time......this time only late by 2 daysss out of the 30 days but.....four days earlier than my usual "schedule"...(It's not for u to know how to calculate). Cramp is so bad till I almost faint, took 2 pills to ease my pain, but of course I got no choice then I took it. Felt so uneasy, the worst one I had so far for the past six months....

Just hope fever quickly go away, flu gets better......auntie go faster and come back later after I come back from China trip.......

No comments: