News break off yesterday morning from my mum saying that my grandma is in the hospital. After hearing her, I thought that she went in because of normal illness. Never did I realise how serious she was. She was so alright for the past 2 weeks when we visited her. But only heard she complained of pain on her body, and no other complaints.
Reaching there after lunch, I saw a crying group came out from the ward. I didn't know what was going out, I thought something bad has happened. My mum told me that she was again warded for emergency rescue. This time doctor say she is just at the tip of death. They pump in the strongest medication to make her stay on. Doctors advice not to hope for the better but get prepare for the worst. Once heart beat stop again, no CPR will be performed as she is only merely 48kg. They will just let her go. The doctor can't identify what happened to her but they could only suspect that she had a heart attack. All organ are not functioning....
All families memebers were all present, went in 2 by 2. We held grandma hand and we could still feel she was gripping tight to all our hands. We knew she was there but she was just unconscious. Seeing her in this state, it make all our heart in pain.....nevertheless, granny still enjoy till old age with 4 generation still loving her. We will miss u.
Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment