Monday, October 24, 2005

Disappointing

It's a dissapointing quarter, so much work done and get under paid. The lowest quarter I have got in my last 3 and a half yrs. Feel that there wasn't justice at all. Blame that we doesn't have a good superior to fight for us. Anyway, as what my buddy says, work smart don't work hard. After analysing, I felt that this sentence is pretty true. I shall not work so much and stress myself for this kind of reward I get. We are just too stupid to take work so seriously...

I am really pissed off when our effort we have put on for the whole quarter and this is what we got in the end.....Shall we not help out so much in Roadshow and other show???It is worth sacrifying our weekend and this is wat we are "rewarded"?? I mean get this kind of incentive for so many hard work put in.....I am a bit not "KAN YUAN".....

No comments: