Sunday, October 09, 2005

Grandma passed away

Yes, grandma has finally left us. She left this world to another with all children, grandchildren and great-grand children by her bedside when she had her last breath. Tears was flowing down everyone cheeks when her heart beat stops....that moment, I felt the lost, the feeling of losing someone so precious. All was speechless, I could only keep thinking of how we just spent the last weekend at her house, and its only less than a week. I still cannot come to term that she is gone. The feeling it just so strange, the feeling was like she is still around. My grandma is someone who is so well liked by everyone, a person with such a good heart when she would rather give away the $10 even though she needs it for herself. I could only say I cannot find a second granny who is like her. Not a single word from her even though no one go to see her during the weekends.

Blame it on all of us for not being sensitive enough to sense her illness. But I guess she is fortunate... very fortunate to have a bunch of grandchildren who dotes on her so much. She is just someone who do not like to bother people with trouble, she just hope she can take up on her own. Even though this time round, she was so sick, she would rather say she had recover just not to bother people....
Haiz..she gone....gone forever. She did not left any word for any of us, she just left quietly and this is granny....Hope she can have a better life in the other world....We really miss u.....

No comments: