Haha, woke up at 10.30am today. Feel as tire, but no choice to make use of our time here, we have to do it for the last 2 days. Met up together with Fujitsu's collegue,Viviene. Had out lunch at a restaurant. Was pretty pai sei having had our meals free for the past 2 days. Irene insisted on paying, so I told her that I will pay for the next meal.
We went to shop at the same place where Ricky brought us there yesterday. Continue to grab whatever I wanted. But due to cash flow, I have to control on my spending too...In the evening at 5 plus, sky already got dark by then, we went 七仆路, the place scold lots of denium jeans but didn't spent much as it doesn't really suit us. We bought 3 stick of sotong by the roadside, and it taste very nice though it was not hygenic...Also bought 2 packet of milk cake...really taste nice while its still hot. We bought a big luggage there and decided to go for a massage....
We were unable to get a cab there, so we took something that look like a trishaw but its not...How do I describe?? A cyclist in front while we have seats behind..In fact it is for transportation of goods. Can figure out now?? First time experiencing such ride...
Had a 90 minutes of leg massage, wow....nice and relaxing.........after massage, meet ricky and friend for a coffee at 新天地. Then procced back to hotel to have a good good rest
Monday, November 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment