Tuesday, December 13, 2005

My Hatch Day

Hm......received my first birthday wish from my buddy all the way from Thailand. There were lots of message rec'd today, from near and far.... The most unxpected one was my secondary school mate and the most precious one was of course no other than *** Haha...

Didn't spent my day with my hubby, cos he was on duty. Got my new keyboard delivered to my house when I reached home, all thanks to AsiaPac staff who contributed in my gift. Thank you....all of you make my dream come true.....

Went out 9 plus to have another round of dinner, " Supper" at Thomson....ROTI PRATA...so sinful. I had paper prata...was already pretty full after the dinner, but still join them in the food. Unexpected gathering, I was so happy and glad that they make an effort to gather again on my day....Thanks Khakis..............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of cos lah , got to be the 1st one to greet u happy birthday mah , cos u r my buddy..
;)