Today while waiting for Keave to arrive, I happen to step on a mobile. I quickly pick up the phone without hesitation and boarded his car. Wonder who would be so careless to drop a handphone of his own. I quickly stroll into the handphone to get more information. I saw there were 14 miss call, the owner might have call to see who have picked it up. Further exploring, I realise this phone must be belong to an indian construction worker, because all name inside his contact are all Indian names.
When I reached the office, I switch the phone to silent mode in order not to disturb anyone. I decided to bring to the police station, but not long, the owner called the mobile and I picked up. He was so excited by the voice he speaks. He quick asked for my address, and less than 15 minutes, I saw him, he quickly took out his phone bill to verify that the phone belongs to him. He must be so happy to be able to get back his phone, I felt happy too for doing a good deed.
Hope everyone out there, if you happen to find anything which does not belongs to you, please return. The owner will be more than happy to get back the lost item, yes it true....
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment