This year I had a well spent holiday, everyone started work on the 4th day of the lunar calandar, while I put my self on leave till the 9th day. Everyday was a pack day for me, went visiting from house to house until I had not enough time as each visit there sure to have a gambling session. I won as well as lost in every game. Overall this year luck still not that bad, I did not win nor lose much.
Not fogetting, this is also my first year giving out Ang Pow, its a year of giving. Had fun giving out angpow though amt is small, its the heart that counts.
Tonight got to have a good good rest in order to have a energetic year. This yr fortune abt snake, everything is good, no matter financially, in work or in health, everything seems to be good. Only one thing that is not good is the "TAO HUA YUN", I don't need this, please shower to others who needs it more than me.
Sunday, February 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment