Yeh, I am coming into my third trimester and I am doing fine inside mummy. I weigh 658g on my last vist 6th July 06. Doctor says I am a healthy baby, Mummy was so glad, happy and contented to hear that. I seems to be playful, always kick at mummy, especially when She pressed on him during her sleep. The kick was wonderful feeling for mummy...she find it so hard to describe how it feel. So far, night was still fine, mummy was able to eat, sleep, work...everything that a normal people can do. She so so fortunate to have me inside her.....
Coming weeks, will be a tight schedule for Mummy, little Roy will understand mummy and remain obedient inside mummy's tummy. In fact, Mummy hasnt been having enough sleep every night due to the ongoing project, and little Roy had to stay up late with her everyday. Poor thing.....
Ok shall update again after my next visit...
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment