Monday, August 21, 2006

Little Wayne is 30 weeks


Yup, I decided to name my little prince Wayne...in full Wayne Reyes Toh. Unique name isn't it? He's healthy inside weighing abt 1.1 kg the last visit I went 2 weeks ago. Guess my next visit, the baby should weigh more than I expected. Gynae says that baby is small scale, but by the weight I am gaining these two weeks, it really shock myself. I gain 2.7 kg in 2 weeks.....abt 50% more...

An ultra scan of little Wayne's hand above.....can you figure out?

These two weeks, getting more and more active, imagine wave seen on my tummy, kicks here and punches there until I hardly can work. But still, its better to see his movement than none.....Felt so contented, relieve for carrying this little life in your body. The feeling only the mother can feel. That 's all...will update all of you again. :)

No comments: