Sunday, August 27, 2006

Shopping Spree

Set out early to Malaysia and one objective for the day, to grab as much cheap stuff as I can when I can still hold my tummy. My stamina drop each day, legs get numb even short distance walking. I have to sit down and rest most of the time.

First went for our lunch, and headed off to a place we have been always been visiting....The nusery department. Lots and lots of baby stuff.....we never end up empty handed each week...There were always something for our little one.

Yesterday was playpen, today was clothing, blanket etc...each week was never ending. This little gem here indeed being spoilt though he is still not here to feel mummy's and daddy's love and care....

When can we stop buying, its like buying and buying, things were never enough...guess its time to stop buying.... Its time to wait for baby's arrival...Both of us are excited yet so afraid to bring him to this world and we cant support him well...

We pray for everything ...everything...good.....everything smooth.....

No comments: