Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Finally I am gaining

My weight finally shoot up to 3 kg plus for one month, that was the greatest jump I had during my 8 months of pregnancy. Wayne weigh 1.94 during my checkup last Friday. Can really tell from my tummy, I am gaining extra, but still feedback was...tummy still so small....Imagine now walking is like a penguin, but not near to it....haha...still can pull myself through to walk as normal as possible. Can feel little Wayne is eager to see the world....head is already down, just waiting for the day to come.

At time, I can't really work because of his continous stretch and kick. But looking at the kick and stretch he does, the punch he did with his fist.... really make my day...At times, I just feel like holding on to the stretch, hoping to catch him on, but each time I just fail cos I am afraid I might hurt him..

Time is short....I am just one month away to see this little prince. Everyone just pray hard for my smooth delivery....

No comments: