Monday, September 18, 2006

Wow....2.4kg on 150906

Baby Wayne put on 0.5kg for merely 2 weeks..scary right? Think Mummy eat too much, appetite been very good since a month ago. Every morning and night a cup of milk without fail, only spare during weekends cos I HATE milk....Very very active inside...good good....kick until I almost surrender, imagine just went to the toilet to release, the moment I walk back, have a feeling again, but it baby Wayne kicking at Mummy's bladder.... Have to go release again, but only to realise it's a false alarm...

Tummy as big as ever.....but still manage to walk as normal. Legs getting swollen...Guess must be eager to come out soon...I think it about 3 weeks more to go. No leave, hopefully, baby Wayne signal Mummy before coming out so that Mummy still have time to cater for shower...Haha...imagine 1 month without shower...Yucks....

Update all of u Uncle and Auntie in 2 weeks time....

No comments: