Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Demo

Two days left for the Service Management demo, heart already beaten doubly fast. Stress over this demo over the week, fear I might not do well plus the fact that I hated presentation. I fumble when I speak, my tongue tied when I present. This happen only to me once during my poly days, imagine getting back to the scenario 5 years ago.

Ya, boss said I have to grow, to grow, I must move on, not giving an answer that I can’t. It’s true but how to move on with that piece of big stone inside me? I always wonder why I am born with that “stone”, always wanted to prove the weaker side of me. But each time I just fail to overcome.

What can best help me to fit into this kind of scenario in future? Well Prepared? The phobia of facing crowd must be taken away? But how? I just wish I can be like others, professional in presentation…Haiz…just wait for the day…

No comments: