Saturday, January 20, 2007

6 in 1 jab


Today is the second jab for Wayne. Measuring at 61 cm in length, 42cm in circumference ang 7kg in weight which is slightly above average as of today. I fear alot when it comes to jab, every kid just tends to have fever after taking. For Wayne, I was much prepared for every jab Wayne's is having. My Nanny, also his Nanny would boil some ginseng for him, after the jab, I would give him a dosage of fever Medicine no matter he has or hasn't got any fever. This is one of the tips mothers would always advice when your child take the jab.

Ever since January, Wayne has been taking 6oz of milk which is abt 160ml each feed, brown rice twice a day. No wonder the paediatrician says Baby development is very good. He developed strong bones and able to react very well with the doctor's moves.

After the jab, I was relieve! The doctor exclaimed "A brave Boy, who take jab without crying". He has been very good in every jab he took so far. Skin thick like me...haha...seems like he has gone what mummy has gone through, able to feel the pain during Mummy's labour. Probably the reason Wayne feel the pain nothing to him.

Here's a photo of him after the jab..

No comments: