
I remember how I woke up every night after my birth for every two hours just to feed Wayne. I always fear of night feeding and wonder when will he stops. It's tiring to wake up in the middle of the night to feed him. By the time he finishes his milk, burping him and get ready to sleep its almost passed 45 mins to an hr. I am left with another hour of sleep before the next feed. Hardly have a good sleep throughout the night. One thing to note, his timing is as good as an alarm clock.
When I finally put to my nanny's care when he was two months old, he was toilet trained every morning. His day starts at 6am in the morning, given 6 oz of milk. After burping, its toilet time. I was quite surprise that a baby at his age can know what exactly we want him to do, the sound we make for him to poo. "gggggggmmmmmmmm"...haha. You know what it sounds like. He can just poo within minutes, no worries that he don't understand. After poo, it bath time! He likes water not like when he was newborn. At birth, when I put him in the water, he will scream at the top of his voice, but now when you take him off from the tub he will cry for more. Babies are just so weird. After bath, he will just doze off to sleep without failed. Funny, probably it has become a daily routine.
Well, Wayne has stop night feeding when he was near 3 months, probably he has the genes of Daddy and Mummy. Sleeps alot and not wake up even though he is hungry. He can sleeps even though the environment is so noisy, thanks to Mummy! He has the gene of you and probably he is well trained during my confinement to sleep at noisy environment.
Now, Wayne feeding is 4 hrs interval without night feeding and two meals of brown rice each day...No wonder he is above average. Wayne, Keep up the good work!
No comments:
Post a Comment