Friday, July 06, 2007

Away to Bintan...Miss you Baby

I will miss my little deary at home....I will not be able to see him for the next 3 days. It's our usually company trip, the first trip after Wayne came. It's not a family trip, therefore...I have to leave him behind in SG.

Couldn't bare to leave him of course...Felt sad...start to miss him alot. Heart wasn't put into work at the later part of the morning. Keep browsing through my phone to see the shots I have taken last night. He is someone I couldn't lift myself off him, the bond, the love was unconditioned....

I guess Wayne on the other hand misses me too....We are two bodies, one heart. Whatever I feel....he feel the same. Seems that Wayne knows that I will not be seeing him for the next 3 days, he was so excited when I carried him last night. I told him to be good, Mummy's leaving for a trip and Daddy will bring him to fetch Mummy on Sunday. Guess what...he amswer with a .......hmmmmm.....(Yes?) I guess he was answering to me......

Baby...I love you and miss you always.....

No comments: