Sunday, July 15, 2007

Bookworm



I always wonder how to mould this little baby of mine into a bookworm. I never like books since young, probably I should say I wasn't mould to read enough books that is why till today I still hate books. Not even those lady bird series I get to read them. In fact, now I get to read these stories.....

Now in order not to let Wayne miss out any of these stories, I have everything planned before he was even in this world. I read to him when he was still in my womb, I listen to music, sing nusery Rhythm to him. Every week when I brought him back, I will at least read to him a story or a bible .....Seems like I am pressuring him to much? I don't think so....I read somewhere that when you read to your child, read to your limit, don't over do it till your child lose interest. So far, I have done pretty well...Each time I read to Wayne, he was always so interested...hehe....in the stories or just the colourful books that attract his attention.

Anyway, no matter what.....I rather do it to build his vocab, no matter the stories or the attaraction that matters, I just do my best for him....

Will update with more photo since my SD drive is faulty.


No comments: