It's obvious for people who don't see me for weeks realised that I have become thiner and thiner each day. I too find myself lost quite a fair bit after my delivery. One week after my delivery, my wieght drop from 62kg to 54kg, since then my weight never seems to increase back. Worst, the weight is now even lesser before I was pregnant. Was it due to body hormones after birth? Was it due to stress in work? Was it due to late dinner? I couldn't even explained to myself the reason for the lost, now I am back to the gym again hoping to gain a little more weight just to look at least better....haha.
People will start to envy me, eating so much and yet don't put on weight. I don't feel good this way, I have been thinking where have all the food gone to since my food comsumption won't lose to anyone who read this blog here. My worst fear is that something might be wrong inside me, are there worms? Are my body organs not functioning? I admit slimming down is every girls dream, but slimming down everyday, it's not something that anyone would want to dream for.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment