Recently my health hasn't been too good, not in the mood to put up any post or rather I have nothing to update you guys. Sad to say, Wayne's Birthday celebration photos haven't been passed to me, till then I will post up in the blog for you guys to view.
Seems to be lacking in work, deadline for projects are near yet unable to submit what is given. Have a hell lot of headache chasing for customer in order to fulfill my task...so sick liao, still have to chase people for things.
Yet during monthly review, kena by boss that I took a long time to complete my project. Arghhhhh.....Do I look like I am holding a bachelor in Computer Science? No right? Neither I am a qualified programmer. But he is putting up such high expectation on me on programming and report writing is not an easy task. To me, if you do not have a logical mind to think, you can't write. As usual, his comment was my analysis skill still needs improvement, programming skill la....bla...bla...bla.....
Anyway, one of my colleague in my dept is leaving soon, the pressure is down on my side. Boss commented was that I am the next person who knows Navision the best.... :( No choice, study like hell, next Wednesday will take the Financial Exam which at the same time can fulfill my next quarter MBO. At least, the chances of passing the exam is high...
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
*SAYANG*HUGZ*
Do take care of your health!
Post a Comment