
I'm finally back to work. By now, most of you should know the reason why I was on a week MC. For those of you who do not know or have yet to find out, you will know it weeks later. I shall not disclosed anything, let your imagination run wild.
The week was spent resting in bed until Wayne birthday. This time round, it was so bad that I hardly can swicth on my PC to work. Sleep sleep, eat eat...but yet still doesn't seems to gain weight.
After the week MC, it was Wayne's big day, we spent our 2 nights in Aloha Loyang. Over the weekend, I probably have work too hard for his big day and I ended up resting in bed during my two days leave which is after my MC. Poor me!
The week was spent resting in bed until Wayne birthday. This time round, it was so bad that I hardly can swicth on my PC to work. Sleep sleep, eat eat...but yet still doesn't seems to gain weight.
After the week MC, it was Wayne's big day, we spent our 2 nights in Aloha Loyang. Over the weekend, I probably have work too hard for his big day and I ended up resting in bed during my two days leave which is after my MC. Poor me!
A blurred photo to go along..
Infact the leave was taken to accompany Wayne to celebrate his actual day but due my condition I have no choice but to sent him back to my nanny's house. Roy couldn't cope looking after two person, he was almost tired out by both of us. He has to attend to me and attend to Wayne's needs as he is also sick.
Poor man! More to go for you....
No comments:
Post a Comment