Sunday, November 11, 2007

Good News to share

Ya....I can proudly declared that I am 13 weeks into my pregnancy. Nevertheless, this pregnancy wasn't as easy going compared to when I was having Wayne. I only knew I was having my second bundle of joy after 6 weeks after I did a test myself, this time with my hubby around. I myself didn't sense that I was carry a baby in me until then. He was overjoyed as usual but worries starts coming in......1 more mouth to feed = More Money = Work extra hard!

The 3 months was horrifying months, as usually I was having spotting but this baby is so different. I was having spotting throughout the 13 weeks till today the spotting is still there. I had to take the jab to support the baby weekly, imagine the pain I have to endure. 7 Jab taken, the jab is no joke, it can numb your entire leg for minutes before u can stand up again to walk.

Sickness can happen anytime, the nausea was bad....but I can eat alot. Seems like food is being digested to the baby, cos I did not gain any weight till today.

Now first trimester has passed, feeling more energetic than before. I have also started talking to Wayne about the baby, telling him to "sayang" the baby, and surprisingly, he really wrapped his arm round my tummy and place his head on it...how sweet of him.

No comments: