Sunday, November 25, 2007

Smile

Last Saturday, we went to Marina square to watch the barney show presented by Marina Square. Scary enough the queue was very very long, and guess what were these people queuing for? Tickets? Free Gift? No No No..... These people were queuing an hour plus just to take a photo with Barney. I saw my cousin's daughter who was also madly in love with Barney in the queue with my cousins and she asked me to join the queue with her....haha...My hungry stomach permit me to made such decision and further more handsome in soundly sleeping in the pram away in wonderland.

We made a fast dinner at 包今天 and they served nice food, but all mostly were sold out. Just had a quick bite on the tim sum before we headed to meet my cousin who was then getting ready for the barney shot.

By then handsome was awake, so she tried to carry him to join the queue with them. You know what they ended up getting? No professional photographer to take the photo...They uses their own phone camera to take the photos. Images were either blurred, too far or focus was not there...Haha..wasted the long hours queuing and get all these result...Lucky I was out of the queue...

We went shopping at John Little for an hour plus, all item was at a discount of 20%. I had to grabbed fast...haha...all baby stuff. I bought a whole lot of stuff and it only cost me $50. What a great save.

We went to have coffee at one of the shop outside John Little after that. Daddy was trying so hard to make our handsome little prince here to smile a bit, but he didn't even want to have a smile when I called him.

No other Choice, Daddy tried to push his head a little and this was all the happy face back in him.

One more try.....there he goes again....
EeeeEeeeee.....Ugly......

No comments: