Little Wayne has grown up alot ever since my last blog update. He is able to recongnise things and words I only taught him once...and yes once...Eg. Like the word backside, belly button, Teeth, Tongue, Fingers and many more. Within split seconds, I ask him where are the body parts, he could point out to me without failed.
I always have the second thought of not letting him watch too much tv, but now watching too much Barney really makes him learn alot and alot. He can come and hug anyone who is around him when the Barney Song is being played, action like Stepping your feet, Clapping your hand, Flying in the aeroplane was what you can see. More too come and more to laugh when you sees him doing all these.
But comes to talking, he is still slow. He cannot really express what he needs using words, he can only use action to communicate. Luckily the PD says if he is able to understand what we speak and what we do, there is no worry that he can't talk. Just that Guys are usually slower when comes to talking.
No comments:
Post a Comment