Wow...this little princess must be much bigger than Wayne by full term. I am feeling bulky, overweight, clumpsy and any other words that can used to describe how I move my body. Exactly the feeling of a penguin walks.
The date is just about 4 to 5 weeks away and yet the pain is like worst than I ever had when I was having Wayne. The feeling was totally so different. At 28 weeks or so, my lower body starts giving lots of pain, can't sleep well, can't walk well, can't work well, everything bad came in this pregnancy. Poor me....Really hope that this day come soon and I can end the process soon. Feeling so terrible now and yet so many deadlines to fulfill before I go into labour.
Been eating extremely alot alot and alot or I can say non stop for this pregnancy, no wonder I put on so much weight in every two weeks. Hopefully my body will go back to its original shape after my confinement.
Not been updating for quite sometimes, probably due to my mood, my time and lots and lots of things unaccomplished. So guys pleased bear with me for this while, while I try to backdate my blog.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment