Friday, May 09, 2008

The Arrival of Our Little Princess


I am pleased to announce the arrival of my little Princess on 8th May 08. The day before delivery, my six sense told me that the baby will arrive any time from now. I went to have a shower, washed my hair and did everything that was not the usual me.

I pray to god consistently and ask him to let me have the same sign as what I had experienced when delivering Wayne.
Thank God, he answered my prayer! The next morning, bleeding came....unlike the first one, I went to have a nice breakfast before I headed to the hosipital. This time round, I had an empty stomach because second delivery is usually faster than the first one.
Roy was blurred as he had just returned from work at 4am. I rushed him as there was some contraction in between. He drove all the way from Sengkang to Thomson using the fastest route. Guess what he used? The Road Shoulder! I was hoping that the traffic police will come by to "summon" us, but not on that day.
We made ourself there at 8 am. Proceed to the labour ward and water bag was made burst by the gynae, probably the cervic is already ready for the arrival. I wanted the have some food badly, ordered some toast and ate it even though the pain had became unbearable. After finishing the last bite, I knew the baby wanted to come badly, I was pushed to the delivery ward and for less than half and hour, the baby arrived. Wow, that's fast isn't it? But the pain was still the same compared to Wayne, just that the duration was shorter.
After much consideration, we decided to named her Jayne Denise Toh!

1 comment:

Solvil said...

Congratulations to Serena and Roy!!!
Welcome, Jayne!