Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Missing Wayne


It was not an ordinary day when Wayne has to return to my Nanny's house after having with me over the long weekends. I must admit that we were both tired out with him around as he is no longer a small little baby. He is much more active then before, he climbs, he jumps, he runs, he opens and closes the cupboard almost non-stop except when he is asleep then thats the time we can have a rest.

Infact we decided to sent him back last night, but the feeling of missing him came when the idea was brought up. I wanted him so badly, so I made him stayed one more night as Roy can sent him back today before he head off to work in the noon.

The time draws near....It's time to let him returned.....Sad scene came after putting on his shoes. I cried, hoping he can be with me throughout my confinement period. But I just can't take proper care of him during this period. Before he left, he gave me a peck and the warmest hug, I wasn't able to control my emotion and went to the room to clean my tears. I came back and kissed him again.Tears flow down again, he looked at me as though he knew I misses him, then he gave me another hug before he left. Upon stepping out of the house, Daddy shuts the gate, he pulled his face through the gap of the gate and tried to give me a kiss again. How nice of him, needless to say tears was uncontrollable......Oh shit...I am not suppose to cry during confinement period...

No comments: