Sunday, November 09, 2008

Jayne is hospitalisd


Look...I've just recently mentioned that she was back from her illness....Now she is lying in the hospital fighting over the bacteria and viruses which is still attacking her...Poor Jayne....
She was brought into the procedure room to do a suction on her phlem...Imagine the tube being inserted into her nostril and through her throat...I dare not join the nurses to the room as I will cry if I were to see her scream in pain. I stood outside the door, heart sank when her crying could be heard outside the ward....

She was admitted on Friday night when her fever never subside for two days. She was again diagnosed with Bronhitis the 3rd time in 2 months and she didn't responded to the puff given in the observation ward and thats was how she was admitted.
Under the oxygen assistance...as her oxygen count was low.

Dr told us that the peak would be on the 4th to 7th days and hopefully she can corner off the virus and get better without going through the peak. Today is just the 3rd day of her stay....and was made to stay the next 3 days in the hospital in anycase if she cant fight over the peak. For now...I pray hard that she'll recover soon without going through the battle. Seeing her in this state, made me feel so bad that I didn't take good care of her.
Please help to put her in your prayer....Thanks

No comments: