Friday, November 28, 2008

Wayne's first stage performance

Wayne was involved in his school's 4th Graduation performance last Sat. I was a little worry abt Wayne and since this was the 1st performance on stage, I was wondering what would happen next.

The stage curtain went open...the 9 little PG group were all standing in line, non of them were moving out of where they were standing. Everyone clapped. I was like.....wow... how could these little 2 yr old kids listen to instruction so well. The moment the music goes off, they started to dance without even anyone signalling them to do so...I was really proud of them at the moment.

Halfway during the performance, Wayne stopped....oh shit...his eyes started looking left and right, left and right...probably he realised there was a whole company of people looking at them. Towards the ending of the show, he started to dance again...haha....
The music came to an end, and so did the little performers stopped....Aren't they great?

After the show....


Shuai ya?


Hungry...... eating at the reception


With Mummy


With Daddy

No comments: