Monday, January 19, 2009

I'll be back to SG soon..

Everything is safe here, dont worry much. The accomodation here is superb.. We are now staying in the ASCOTT service apartment and it looks exactly like a condo, with everything fully furnished. Imagine after corporate rate at 3200 batt..iamgine how class the apartment will look like..I upload the pictures when I am back.

Tomorrow I'll be back in SG soon..looking forward to the day...Basically missing the people I have been missing..especially my two little lovely. Wondering how is their live without us for 5 days. We have been making calls to them twice a day and seem like Wayne has not been looking for Mummy like he does usually. He seems to know that I was away for 5 days cos I have mentioned to him that I will be flying off to other country without him the day before. Never realised he was so smart to know what flying off without him means...

Infact we have finished with all the shopping in the 1st 3 days thats why I am so free to blog at this moment. I have spent till date abt 1.5K now super spender...lol. Have a very good sleep last night too as we slept thru till 11 am...and sad to say we miss the breakfast fro today.

Anyway, will depart at 9 plus pm BKK time off to SG and will basically reach there abt 12 mdinight on wed morning and will be back to work then....

See you guys soon....

No comments: