Friday, January 16, 2009

Off to Bangkok

In another 7 hours time, I will be off to BKK for the first time in my life. Mixed feeling this time round and I, myself just dont know why. Probably as usual I will be not get to see my two lovely gems for the next 5 days and also the fear of going to a country which is classified as unsafe for now. Fear fear fear has been running through my mind ever since the fire blaze that left innocent dead. I fear I will not return safely, I fear of the weather that has somehow changed strangely. I fear.....just FEAR....everything that come into my Brain are all the word FEAR...I hope this 5 days will soon be passed.

I pray and whoever read this, pray that the journey to and fro will be smooth and sound. I miss you...infact all of you ....the absence during these 5 days would really make a different in my life. I'll miss their smell, their laughter, their singing, their giggling, their naughtyness, their lovely voice, and most importantly their company every night....I love both of you...baby....

No comments: