Joe commented that if I ever sense something behind me then I would know who is it. I really dont mind your presence but again my guts is still not there to accept this challenge...So ...so ...so..dont scare me ya....just stand behind me and my sister...support us...
Though you presence might be missing, but we will always remembered the wonderful time we had spent together every trip....I knew this trip, my sister and the rest of us will bring a heavy heart over, but still I would love you to guide her and us....making this trip a happier one instead.
Join us there on 26th Jun at the boarding place....and since you have more naturally powerful....have us in a safe journey and custom free of crowds and delays...and most importantly ..protect those 4 little angels going together with us.....and lastly free from H1N1....
Here are some photo back from the trip.
Obviously Thadd is missing someone
Tricia was also there.
The guys.
The girls
Wayne broke the duckie neck.
No comments:
Post a Comment