It was his 49th days yesterday, but I couldn't make it to pay respect to him, so I did so the previous week. I was cropped up in the PC show...and ya..it sucks.....and I hate it...
If you were there, we would have been looking out for best buy..and I remembered the last item we have bought together was the Sharp LCD TV... without much thought, we just bought it cos it was damn cheap and now I tell you..its even cheaper...
Today you are no longer with us, but we know you are still presence everywhere we are. Watch over sis and guide her along the way. She might be looking good in the outer layer but I knew her heart still have you deep inside her. I called her the night before, surprisingly she picked up the call. We chatted and knew she was staying up the night just to prepare the food for you. She was trying so hard to make the jelly at almost 12 midnight and she told me she failed cos the jelly was too watery. She was then making the next set again. If you were here, you wouldn't want her to make all these for you...if you were here, you wanted her to have an early rest....and I knew you were with her that night when she was preparing ...isn't it? just that you couldn't tell her all these?
But all in her heart, she wanted to give you all she has yet to do it during your presence. I knew it's not easy...I knew she has been struggling to overcome your lost but yet she hasn't covercome it. We too has yet to come to terms about your lost, we are all just braving ourselves to move on with life...
Journey has to be continue...and hope time can help us to heal in one way or another. Rest in peace...
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment