Wednesday, December 02, 2009

His special day

He was somehow touched over the video I recorded for him. His heart melted as he played the video with his son singing the birthday song for him.... It's something he doesn't expect cos he was surprised that Wayne can sing the full song and he sang it seriously...anyway both of us will be celebrating our actual day withiut each other but I am somehow more fortunate to spent it with my kids and family. It's just 11 days away... Seems like time is real short... And hope we all enjoy our holiday as it's already 4 mths he spent without us.

To go in line with this trip, I decided on the option of H1N1 jab... Hm... Regretted? Somehow cos it's damn a painful jab but to protect I have to take and till now my left arm is still aching. 2 kids went for normal flu jab since they are too young. Hope the jab I took is so called safe....still hoping nothing goes wrong with me.

Last night only knew japan weather was even lower than states and it down to 0 degree. Now kind of worry for the kids since Wayne has signess and Jayne asthmatic...praying hard both of them can take the environment and I have to prepare all the neccessity for them before we leave...

No comments: