Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 2 US, Downtown Disneyland

Woke up at 9.00am and was late. We quickly washed up and drive to the opposite street to have our breakfast at I-Hop. The parking was USD2.75 per 15 minutes and it was scary…luckily we got so called “1hr Validation” at the restaurant which is so called 1hr rebate, still we paid USD 5.50 for the parking…haha…so called feel so fortunate to have S$1 per hour parking in Singapore….so Singaporean, we should so called contented…..really contented….because every spending here is damn expensive….even a bottle of Evian mineral water cost USD3.20…
Drove to Disneyland which took about 45 mins to an hours…We reach there at 12 noon.Hhmmmm…..no wonder feedback that Japan Disneyland is so much better than in US. In terms of cleanliness, orderly, things, rides…overall from the moment I step into Disneyland, I felt a great difference..no doubt Disney Japan things are more expensive, but I still prefer the thing sold there…they are much much better.
We spent the entire day inside…and left at 11.45pm…haha…we spent almost 12 hours inside walking, eating, riding and of course buying and buying….
Needless to say our tummy went empty, we went to have our supper at the nearby restaurant….I had a full supper and expected the portion was huge again…. And we finally reached our hotel at 2.45am…washed up and got the kids to bed and off here I am writing the blog…..Its 4.28am now…and I have only 5 hours of sleep before we proceed to factory outlet tomorrow, I assume it’s a long day again as dear says 150 outlets and it’s not possible to finish all…
Ok…off to bed now….Seeya tomorrow…

My sis and I


Gues who is sleeping?


The don't know how many feet tall Christmas Tree
Us of Course!!!
The sign found when we enter the land :)

This is what we call the US Castle ....really so nice!!

No comments: