Monday, January 24, 2011

The New Year..good bye 2010

Hi All...Happy New Year to all of you. I've been missing for a while..actually the whole of last year, I only wrote one entry. Thats the worst record I ever had. I've lost my passion in writing the blog, but for sure that one factor that hinders me from writing was......time were all burned out in my weekly event with my khakis.... But glad that I am back again. :)

2010 have not been a smooth sailing year for me, kids were down with HFMD and quarantine for 2 weeks, right after they recover, another flu attack them but nevermind all these were history....just hope 2011 ahead will be better for me, my kids and family as well as everyone. I hope I bring my passion in writing back again. So stay tune to my weekly update..hopefully ..*Cross my fingers*
I update those picture we took in 2010 here if I have the time, else u can view them in my facebook.
Happy Holiday!
3rd time in the Flyer.
Daddy Birthday!
Christmas Tree up with the help of my 2 lovely
Their year end performance 2010
The pose queen :)

No comments: