Monday, September 20, 2004

Unknown Illness

Haiz...Went to see the same doctor twice in two weeks....all because of the Flu bug and today was rashes all over my body. I am so call a healthy person and an MC free person but when I really fall sick , it would either be a serious one or a terrible one....

Today was a bad day for me....It started out an hour later after having my brakfast with Tracy. Thought it was a mosquito bite on my back and I pull my hand all the way back just to ease the itch. Within a spilt second, the itch came back again, this time it was not just a normal itch. I looked down on my hand and was quite shock to see my arms filled with red tiny patches. I quickly ask Tracy to take a look on my back...she was also shock to see these patches. Immediately, I went to the ladies to explored my body, realising there were even more patches on my body and legs.

Went to see the doctor, but the doctor only prescribed some medication to ease the itchness and gave me 2 days MC. One funny thing, the itch did not go away and got worst and more itchy. Came back from lunch and thanks to my boss, she pushes me we more things to do although I was very uncomfortable. She did not even bother to ask whether I need to rest. All she could think of was work work work....

Drag myself to the bowling centre as there were no reserved players to take over me....Just got home not long....and immdiately got hold of my mums attention. She quickly ask me to take a shower and apply the medication for me. Anyway, the patches and itchness still remains....Wonder how I am going to sleep tonight with all the itch still lying ard me...Looking forward to my MC day tomorrow. Shall see whether I can make it tomorrow.

Good Night!

No comments: